Reduce a compacted lawn and increase oxygen with this easy to use 4 prong aerator.
- High quality stainless steel head for minimal soil adhesion
- T-shaped handle made from beautiful ash wood for easy turning
- Perfect height for easy working, eliminating the need to bend, reducing back strain
- 4 hollow tines to remove core from the earth to relieve soil compaction and stimulate root growth
- The tines are conically shaped for easy penetration into the soil
- Excellent rust resistance
- Minimum soil adhesion
- 15-year guarantee
To be used in the Autumn for maintaining a healthy lawn by improving the movement of oxygen, water and nutrients to the grass roots.